1 small piece Ginger
1/4 t Pepper powder
1 green cardamom
salt to taste
few coriander leaves
5 -6 cup Water
- Chopped tomatoes onions and ginger small pieces .
- Boil water in a pan. and add all tomatoes,onions,and ginger bring to boil till the vegetables are well cooked.
- Remove from fire and allow in to cool,when cool remove the ginger and filter the juice.
- Remove the skin of tomatoes.
- add little water and green cardamom in to the boiled onions and tomatoes grind to a paste,
- add to the paste in the filter juice
- bring to boil this juice for few minutes till the soup get thick
- add pepper powder salt and coriander leaves