TOMATO SWEET PACHADI
1 kg Tomatoes
1 cup sugar
1 tsp green cardamon powder
a 1/2 pinch Pachai Karpooram (பச்சை கற்பூரம்) in tamil (Cinnamomum camphora)
a pinch of saffron
- Clean and wash all tomatoes and boil in a water for few minutes and take out and put it in a cold water ,peel the skin and take out and cut in to small pieces.
- Heat a pan and cook the tomatoes with out oil.
- When half cooked add the sugar and cook for few minutes simmer the fire ,
- when tomatoes get thick and leaves the pan add green cardamon powder,1/2 pinch of pachai karpooram powder and saffron.
- Remove from fire and mix well and serve