2 big onions
1 cup Green peas
1 green chilli whole
1 tsp coriander powdr
1/4 tsp jeera
1/4 tsp mustard seeds
1/4 tsp garam masala
few curry leaves
1/4 tsp turmeric powder
1/4 tsp chilli powder
salt to taste
- Chop onions,tomatoes,green chilli and potatoes in to very fine pieces
- Heat oil ,add green chilli fry few minutes add little salt and add onions fry few minutes until it golden brown.
- Now add chop potatoes and peas fry few minute and curry leaves.
- sprinkle powder coriander seeds and pepper .
- mix well and add turmeric powder,chilli powder mix well and add the tomatoes and 1 cup water cooked for few minutes ,the vegetable half good add garam masala and salt
- stir well keep on simmer till the vegetable cooked and get thick.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.