1 small size Cauli flower
1/2 piece ginger
1 green chilli whole
1/4 tsp red chilli power
1/8 tsp turmeric powder
1/4 tsp garam masala powder
2 tsp oil
fresh few coriander leaves
1/4 tsp salt
- Wash and peel the skin and cut the potatoes into small cubes
- cut the cauliflower in to flowerlets.
- chop the green chilli and ginger into small pieces.
- heat oil in a pan add the potato cubes fry for a minutes till the potatoes get light brown in colour .remove and keep aside
- In the same oil add the ginger and green chilli saute for a minutes and add the cauliflower and fry 2-3 minutes now add the red chilli powder,turmeric powder,and garam masala powder mix well and add salt and cover cook on slow fire till the vegetable half cooked ,stirring occasionally.now add the fryed potatoes and cover cook for few minutes till the vegetable tender.
- garnish with pinch of garam masala and coriander leaves,