3-4 cups Spinach (chopped)
1 cup Cucumber (chopped)
1 cup Water
3 tsp Butter
1 tbsp. Black pepper powder
1/2 tsp. Cumin powder
1/2 tsp. Ginger paste
1/2 tsp. Lemon juice
2 tbsp. Salt to taste
1 tsp cream
- Clean and cut the spinach and cucumber in a small pieces
- heat a pan add water bring to boil and add spinach and cucumber in a saucepan along with water and cook in simmer until tender .Or pressure cook it (one whistle).
- remove in the pan and cool it ,add salt a pinch of turmeric powder blend it , to make smooth paste.
- Heat butter in a pan. Add cumin powder, pepper powder,ginger paste, salt. fry for 1 minutes,now add the spinach paste ,mix well add little water or milk cook for few minutes,remove and cool it and add lime juice
- Serve hot with grated cheese and cream