1/2 cup peas
2 green chili whole
1 tsp coriander seeds
1/4 tsp turmeric powder,
1 tsp red chilli powder
1/4 tsp garam masala powder
1 tsp salt
- Chop onions,potatoes,green chilli,tomatoes in to small pieces.
- Powdered the coriander seeds .
- Heat a pan add 1 tsp oil and add the onions fry for few minutes it brown in colour add green chilli,tomatoes fry few minutes and add peas ,potatoes fry few minutes .
- Now sprinkle the coriander powder,chilli powder.turmeric powder ,fry few minutes and add 1/4 cup water ,cooked for 3-5 minutes,when the vegetable cooked add salt and garam masala powder.stir well .remove from fire.
- Serve garnish with coriander leaves .