1 large cauliflower(500 gram)
1 cup green peas
1 cup fresh curd
1 tsp fresh cream
1 tsp coriander powder
1/2 tsp red chilli powder
1/4 tsp garam masala
1/2 tsp ginger paste
1/2 tsp garlic paste
2 tsp khus-khus
1 tsp sugar
salt to taste
few fresh coriander leaves
- Wash and peel the potatoes and cut large pieces.
- Cut the cauliflower in to large pieces
- Chop the onion ,tomatoes very small pieces.
- Ground the khus-khus very nice paste.
- Heat oil in a pan fry the cauliflower and potatoes the vegetable get little brown .keep aside
- Heat little oil add the garlic and ginger paste ,fry few minutes and add the onion .fry for few minutes
- Now add the turmeric powder,coriander powder,red chilli powder,garam masala and tomatoes fry few minutes.
- And add beaten curd ,fry for few minutes.stir well when the masala cooked add the fried potatoes and cauliflower, and ground khus -khus ,sugar and salt.
- add 1 -2 cup of water .cover and cook for few minutes when the vegetable cooked add the cream .
- sprinkle the coriander leaves
- serve with rice or rodi.